Wednesday 9 December 2015

Inspirational Apps

Inspiration

Before it comes to designing my app I felt it would be good to look for some inspiration on apps that are similar.  Below is some of my favourites.  I wanted to look for different fonts, button styles, User Interface, text boxes, labels, etc..  I looked on Google Images.


I like the bright colour schemes used for this app and the flat design of everything.  Everything is very straight forward with no complications.  I like the simplicity of the icons used.  The colours are very easy on the eye.


I like the user interface of this app but dont like the colour scheme.  It looks like it appeals to a female audience with the pinks text and Headers.


I like the overall layout of the menu used here and how the designer has used different colours to break up each section as well as icons.


I like the simplicity of the User Interface and the shades of grey used to break up the sections of the screen.


I like the white used for the background of this screen as it makes everything stand out and easy on the eye.  I also like how everything is broken up into pieces.


I like the layout of this screen and the gradients used for the icons, header and footer.


I like the lines used to break up the buttons on this screen.  I also think the sizes of the icons are very good and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment