Tuesday 8 December 2015

Paper Prototyping - Storyboarding - Start of my app

Personal Comment - Now that I have a brainstorm and a plan of the app drawn up I now needed to create a paper prototype to see how things work on the app.  Square Ruled paper proved to be very useful as I was able to decide on the layout and scale of objects on each screen.  This could change when it comes to the actual creation of the app and User Interface.

Paper Prototype video Link


Personal Comment - My paper prototype video looks pretty bare and doesn't show much of the functionality of my app as a paper prototype should and this is because I am still deciding on the content to add, User Interface and User Interaction.  When it comes to creating it digitally ill add the real content and the picture should be clearer then.

Paper Prototype Storyboard




No comments:

Post a Comment