Monday 7 December 2015

Change in Idea

Ideas - Solutions

Presentation 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHwsfkMShl6QkhiWlZpd25WS2M/view?usp=sharing

Personal Comment - In recent years I have noticed that leaflets are rarely picked up in places and everything is digital.  If something is wrong you wont look for a leaflet or poster on it.  You'll look on the internet first for something related or ask a friend through social media.  Maybe if you can't find it online you'll wait and not bother but only if its a serious issue you'll keep going.

I thought that creating leaflets and posters would help me and people similar to me but I feel that I would be better off designing an app or website that is more informative.  Something to give you quick answers, to tell you where to go and get help or simply give advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment