Wednesday 9 December 2015

Pencil Project - Storyboard

Pencil Project Dashboard




To help me with the prototyping and overall layout I decided to look for a prototyping tool.  I came across Pencil Project which is a great piece of software.  The software itself contains all of the UI elements for Tablet, iPhone and Android devices.  The only problem with it is that the most recent version was created on November 15, 2013.  It has all the basic UI elements like buttons, keypads, text boxes, shapes, fonts, etc.

I have went for the title Eating Disorder Assessment because the app accesses you and tells you if you have a possibility of having an eating disorder and ways to help you.

http://pencil.evolus.vn/

Pencil Project - Storyboard

Using the Pencil Project software I created digital versions of my paper screens and then a new storyboard.  Here I was able to make changes to screens and add more information to the screens.  With digital versions I have a better visual of the app and can now proceed with the actual screens for my prototype.  I have also looked at the purpose of each screen and documented what content to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment