Sunday 10 January 2016

Final App - Invision

Link (works better on mobile)

https://invis.io/MC5JEF3R8

Video Play Through

https://vimeo.com/151342299

Conclusion

I found my project hard to work on.  Yes I do have the capabilities to design an App but its the fact I was living with the problem that made it difficult.  Perhaps I could have chosen a different problem?

Aside from that I am happy with how the overall project turned out.  Looking through my blog I can see all of my progress starting from research to paper prototyping, to testing and finally to the finished design.  I like the overall design of the app and would have liked to continue it and add the actual content alongside a client if the opportunity came up.

I would have liked to plan my project better as I didn't really make a decision on the final outcome until the 11th week of classes.  I'm surprised that I managed to get so much done.  I was just glad I had done all the research before otherwise I would have been in big trouble and the project would have been rushed and a disaster.

I have learned alot about the problem itself and can use this research to better myself.  I would have liked to look more into the 6 areas of the assessment for the user and come up with the questions and decided on the rest of the content for the app itself.  Yes I have the research but I could be wrong..

Last year I was on placement and that has really opened my eyes into being a professional through design, presentation, interaction, user experience and work flow.  I can see from looking back on second year my work has had a major improvement.  My skills have improved and I feel more confident as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment